First off, Happy 2008!!! I don't know about you but I'm not quite sure where this year went. This has been definitely the year of change for me, new apt, new job, new boyfriend, and new friends. I have to say I feel my life is finally falling into place. I am grateful to have made so many new friends and have a great guy in my life (Parker that would be you!!!). Besides work half sucking, life is swell (hehe I like that word!). This is my 2nd year spending New Years in Fla. The first time was with my Aunt Rhona and my Grandma in Boca as a kid. I have to say that New Years here feels very anti-climactic. Since it's not cold, it feels like any other spring day. The weather will drop later this week in the low 50s. Did you know they said on TV that 2/3 of Americans make resolutions and 1/3 of them break then in the first 2 months. Going against the odds, I made a few New Years resolutions. Everytime I am on this thing, I will look at it and be reminded of them and perhaps carry them out. 1. Eat more vegetable-2 servings a day is my goal (I get lazy when I get home from work so often a head of lettuce will last like a month)- Yes, even RDs aren't perfect with what they eat!! 2. Cut down on sweets- as dietitians we love to bake for everyone else...at work there are cookies and chocolate everyday...it's insane 3. Keep on running...that was resolution last year and suprisingly I've really stuck with it. May this year I'll keep up with the crunches and push ups Now here are some pics from last night. I hope you all had a good celebration last night and happy and healthy 2008. I know Parker and I had a great time with our friends. Let's make it a good one!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment