Monday, October 26, 2009

Internet is back and I'm a blogging

It's very true...you don't realize what you have until it's gone. I lost my free Internet I was mooching off my neighbor last week so I was unable to email, facebook, or blog at home....imagine the horror. In all seriousness, I didn't realize how much my friends and I communicated via facebook. I got bombarded with birthday invitations and notes from my friends, but couldn't respond back. I was able to only check email at work, but for the life of me couldn't remember what their email so even responding to facebook messages through email wasn't an option. I am happy to report Road Runner (my Internet) is up and running. So I'm back to blogging and picture posting. I've been keeping very busy. Last weekend I volunteered with Chai Impact at Sweetwater Creek Farms to plant some of their herbs. This past week we had a Halloween/Housewarming Party over a coworkers house with most of the RDs I work with as well as Nurse Diabetes Educators. We painted pumpkins and enjoyed a nice dinner. This past weekend I was in Marco Island visiting Aunt Rhona and Uncle Larry. We got quite the workout out between running, walking, and biking. I also got to enjoy the beach and their timeshare. You're always guaranteed a good time with them :) I just found out my vacation for thanksgiving was approved so I'll be visiting Jersey soon. I am so looking forward to that :)
the finish product
even my manager got in on the fun the festivities

Left to Right: Carrie, Gwen, Joni, Laura, Julie, and Maryann
Chai Impact Volunteers (one of the handful of days that it was cold)
Snail we stumbled upon in Marco
can't beat bathing suits in October :)
fun in Marco

No comments: