Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Tri State Tour 2009

My Thanksgiving Trip home is getting to be a tradition for me...I guess 2 years in a row qualifies as a tradition right? I had a great time with my friends and family as always, but I definitely lucked out with the weather being in the 40s and 50s everyday. It was only about 5 degrees warmer than in Sarah's house (sorry I had to do that Sarah if you are reading this). I jam packed a lot into a week and half that mom and dad had to keep an itinerary of where and what I was doing. I did leave some days open to just lounge around in my PJs because after all I was on vacation. I pretty much got to see and do all that I wanted...oh crap as I say that now I forgot to watch the Rockefeller Tree Lighting...dang it!! As always leaving is always the hardest part...the not knowing when the next time I'll come home or the next time I'll get a visit (hint hint) bothers me. And that first day you're home in your apartment with no one to talk to face to face but Frankie (my cat) is never fun. Well enough of the sentiment...here is trip back home in a nutshell...for the extended edition, visit my facebook page.

doing the hokey poky with Sivan
Lori and Sivan
All smiles

Sivan and as she called it "Big Big Elmo"
people still think we look exactly alike...who are they kidding?
Sivan loves reading time with Lori
Lori finds a friend in Tzippy
all the cousins
Look I'm wearing gloves for the first time in a year :)
raking leaves is fun when you live in FL
nothing like jumping in a leave pile
Sarah and her hookah
hookah and hot tea...very trendy
Longwood Gardens Kennett Sq. PA
holly tree
mom and I at the gardens
Dad and I at the gardens
Conservatory at Longwood Gardens all set up for Xmas
Topiary at Longwood Gardens
loving fall :)
my angry face sitting in traffic on the NJ turnpike
NYC Starbucks...enjoy a nice WARM drink
at Upright Citizens Brigade in the NYC
this is what Turkish coffee comes in apparently
yeah i would dare try this stuff...too strong
good bye NYC and onto the ferry
dancing and cooking on Thanksgiving are fun
Thanksgiving
enjoying the festive meal
Lori lay off the 'Schewitz
Fire pitting at Sarah's house...try to warm up with some wine...not so much
Nice muffs Trac
to PA to visit college buddies Kel and Nic
the next day was Nic's bridal shower
I love my WCU girls

No comments: