Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nature is a Beautiful Thing

Nature is a such a beautiful thing... there is nothing better than a radiant sunset, a warm breeze, the sound of waves crashing along the shore, or a beautifully colored bird flying across the sky. On Saturday the Digital Divas set up to Ft. De Soto Beach, about an hour from Tampa to do some night time photography. We has a gorgeous sunset and I even got a little bit of Florida wild life. The best part was staying after and seeing the Park Rangers and all the volunteers working with sea turtles nesting, let babies that just hatched 2 days ago back into the wild. This was quite a site...probably something I'll never forget.
sunset at Ft. De Soto Beach
random ship in the bay

not rabid just hungry for picnic trash



coloring with light (taking a glow stick and keeping the aperture open for a like 15 seconds with the camera on a tripod) friend took this one on the sea turtles put back to sea she used my tripod so i felt like I could mooch

No comments: