Thursday, November 1, 2007
My thoughts on Palmetto bugs
Ok so I have been almost a month palmetto free; I was having a big problem last month with them catching nearly one every day. I thought my days of worrying were over. Nearly ready to go to bed tonight, I noticed one of these buggers on my ceiling in the shower. No matter how many times I see them I've never prepared and they seem to keep getting bigger and bigger. Well I was freaking out, how do I reach it??!!!! Don't wanna climb on the edge of the tub and risk falling. Oh gosh it was so BIG. So what do I do...I call Parker because you know that will help with him being 15 minutes away:). After panicking and freaking on the size of this thing and what I needed to do to end it's life, I threw a shoe at it and then smash the living heck out of it. Needless to say "he's" dead and I can have a peaceful night sleep. Here's a pic, post smashing. I exaggerate not when I tell you I did not have my camera on zoom mode!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment