Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why is March 17 different than any other night...you get to drink green beer!

I figured with Passover approaching how appropriate it would be to start of this entry as above... Parker and I and a bunch of our friends went out for St. Pattys Day....I know, I know, another holiday that is Catholic and shouldn't be celebrated by Jews...but again another holiday that has lost it's original significance. If you know the roots of the holiday...free free to enlighten me. So we went to the Brass Tap at the new outdoor mall...home of over 300 beers and not one mixed drink!! Cider beer was my beverage of choice. Green beer for the rest of them. We had a lot of fun with the camera and the freebies they gave us...
Nothing says St. Patty's Day like green beer
I learned this from watching Cantor Rozen at Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
excited or scared?
Marissa and I
how does that taste??
Johanna, Marissa, and yours truly
I supported Proposition 3-17
cider beer

No comments: