Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Shavuot

Beef teriyaki I made last weekend
chees blintzes-the finished product
cooking them up
before adding the filling
the filling and the batter

My blog is becoming more of collection of recipes. Well it's Erev Shavuot and I've been heard at work, in the kitchen that is. I had a great recipe for cheese blintzes that I decided to give a go. They can out so delicious if I may say so. I am looking for a way to healthy them up a bit... 4 eggs and 1/4 c. of butter is a bit much. Any ideas are welcome, I just don't want to have to use like 8 egg whites or something. I already used skim milk and part skim ricotta cheese. Here are some pics of my masterpiece. I also made beef teriyaki last week- my first time cooking beef (I know I lead a sheltered cooking life!)

No comments: